Yesterday was a pretty kicked back lazy day. I got to sleep in, while daddy took the little kids down to play and eat breakfast. I got up and we couldnt decide what we wanted to do, go swimming or go to Hayward field to watch the Olympic pre-trials. We ended up doing neither one.
We walked around the mall for a bit, bought D and R a extra swimsuit each since they are takeing lessons. Well R is going to be next session with mama. And I looked for non nurseing bras. YAY!! a real bra. Unfortunatly I couldnt find any I liked so I went to Wal-mart later to get some.
After shopping I took the kids and went to my friends house and had a BBQ while S went to play poker with friends from work. Thank goodness the weather started to cool down from the 98 degrees it was. The Chicken was YUMMY!! and so was the potatoe salad that I admitt that I kept sneaking bites of while waiting for the rest of the food to cook. Shame on me.
The best part of the night though was after I got home, the thunder and lightning started full force. D, decided that he didnt want to sleep in his room so he snuggled in bed with me and R and watched the movie Cars. They both fell asleep about the same time. To bad my camera was in car, they were so cute.
Oh and night 2 of no nurseing went pretty good, R cried for a few, watched Cars, cried for a few, played with D, cried for a few, then fell asleep. She did wake up once and cried for a few minutes cause she couldnt nurse, but all in all night 2 was pretty good.
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
YAY! for 2 nights of no nursing!!!
How cool to finally start to have your boobies back...lol
Girl...weaning kids off the boob sucks (no pun intended. LOL), but I can only imagine how much harder it is with R being older. YEA to you for being persistant!! I hope you find some cute bras now!
Post a Comment