Thursday, June 26, 2008

My house is clean!!

There is nothing better than clean floors, and toys in the toybox. I know that it will not last long as D and R have a way of taking out every toy in the house in 10 seconds flat. So I will cherish it while I can.


Speaking of toys, I almost cant wait for the day that they outgrow the little kids toys. I do love the ages that they are, but I want my living room to be a living room again, not a toy room. The irronic thing, we have a toy room. Which is also filled with toys. As well as toys in my room, the spare room, the computer room, and the garage. Oh and did I mention that 3 months ago I went through and got rid of 5 big bags of toys? Yes my kids have to much crap. But I guess that since they are pretty well behaved, (not perfect, by no means,) and are not allowed to get away with things, I dont feel to bad. I do think that S, and I buy to much for them, but I know for me at least its because I grew up with so little that I dont want them to go without.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

There is NO better feeling than walking into a nice, clean house! Mine hasn't been immaculate in oh, about 4 years. LOL And I hear ya about getting rid of toys! I'm so over stepping on them all the time.