R is 22 months old (today, YAY) and I want my boobs back. Last night we laid in bed, with her trying as hard as she could to get my hand up to open up my bra for her to nurse to sleep. After about a half hour of her screaming and crying she finally fell asleep. She did wake up once in the middle of the night and wanted to nurse, to which I said no, cuddled her, and we both went back to sleep. At around 7 she woke up, said mama real softly while patting my boob and I softly said no, she rolled over cuddled and was asleep in a few seconds.
I honestly dont remeber how long it took to wean D, and that B, weaned on his own. I do hope that R. doesnt take that long.
I got to talk to B yesterday on the phone. It was a good chat. We had a visit review, which we all (includeing the director that monitors the calls) felt was a very good visit. B, has also handled the goodbye part really well. He did cry a bit, but well that is to be expected. But he had a great week afterwards, and has promised to try to get all his stuff done so he can make mastery level so in August we can take him off campus for the visit. One of his projects between now and then is to figure out something that we can do with him off the school grounds that doesnt involve a lot of me carrying R up and down hills.
My mom is doing pretty good to. I talked to her yesterday and she is determined to be able to get back to walking and getting up and down by herself before she leaves rehab. I guess she just didnt listen when the social service lady said that she wouldnt be able to do that stuff. LOL Leave it to my family to be full of stubborn people that will go out of their way to prove the "higher ups" wrong. I am glad that God has given her the strength to say, I am going to fight.
Oh and as predicted, the toys are all over the floor and the living room needs cleaned again. LOL
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment