Friday, October 16, 2009

Screaming....

You know, I would have thought the little girl in the family would have been the one to scream her head off when she was in trouble. And she did, for a while when she was really tiny and didnt get her way she would scream one of those "wake the dead and make them wish they were dead again screams." HOWEVER, she learned very quick that the screaming doesnt do a bit of good. So she stopped for the most part. She is 3 now and occassionally has that scream, but that is just when her brother is driving her nuts.

I have found out in the last few days, that my almost 6 year old son, can and will scream bloody murder if he doesnt get what he wants. Yesterday in the car I took a Halloween costume magazine away from him for throwing a fit and he screamed not once, but 3 freaking times. I finally had to tell him that if he didnt stop he was going to get into a lot of trouble. He stopped the screaming, but continued to whine and be a little brat. Well today I had to send him to his room for something, to be honest, I cant remeber what it was for, probly being to loud, and again with the bloody curdling scream... WTH is up with that? So I had to introduce my son to the fine art of if you scream, or in his older brothers case, talk back or say naughty words, you get to have a teaspoon of vinager. It taste gross, but isnt bad for you and will not hurt you. Just makes them stop and think, I am not wanting to taste that horrible taste again, I better not scream anymore. He definatly didnt like it. And went quietly up to his room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Love your stuff, your family is darling! Have a good one!