So tomorrow D gets to go back to school. He is so excited to see his friends from last year. He finished up swim lessons. Can you believe that the sessions were 2 weeks long for each one, and he went all summer and stayed in the same class? He can do the front and back float in the baby pool, but is to scared to do it in the pool that is just a little bit deeper. So that held him back. Maybe next summer he will not be as scared. I am ok with it. I am not sure that S is. He really wants D and R to be above the rest so to speak. Silly man will just have to learn to accept things the way they are.
R is 2 years old now. Her birthday was last thursday and today she went to the dr for her 2 year appoinment. She is 32 inches tall, and 22 pounds. I wish she would grow just a little, just so I can go cloths shopping for her. LOL
B is doing SOOO good the last few weeks. I was so happy to get a letter from him last week telling me, "thank you for asking me all those hard questions at visit. It upset me, but it made me feel good to talk to you like a adult." Isnt that AWSOME?!? He is also working harder on his school work, although he failed his US States test. He said he studied hard for it, and knew them all, but when he sat there to take the test his mind went blank, I TOTALLY understand where he is comeing from as I have test anxiety to.
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I bet D is loving beig back in school!!!! And that is fantastic news about B!!!! I suck at testing too..I do much better with papers and such.
I bet B isnt the only one in the family with that. I have a tendency when I test to loose everything I know, but when asked orally I do fine.
Post a Comment